Chilindo is looking for a detail oriented and enterprising professional to join the Accounting/ FinanceTeam. The position will be responsible for general accounting support including journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, financial reporting, and more. Areas of exposure and responsibility are dependent upon desire & skill level.
This role requires strong analytical skills, the ability to work with detailed data, complex problem solving skills, creativity, and effective time and resource management skills.
What you will do:
- Ensuring that accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles;
- Preparing expenses for supplies;
- Ensuring all Tax invoices are correct;
- Responsible that bank statements are carried out correctly;
- Accounts Payable
- Ensuring that all expense invoices are received;
- Co-ordinate with Overseas supplier, Shipping and Shipper for the monthly service expense;
- Key in bank statements daily and expense daily;
- Responsibility about 2c2p payout reports and COD payout reports;
- Handling any other tasks as assigned by the Management team.
What you should have:
- Bachelor degree in accounting with 2+ years of experience in accounting; OR
- Master degree in accounting with at least 1 year of experience in accounting and able to process overall accounting operation;
- Computer literate in MS Office, Internet and E-mail;
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures;
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures;
- Proficient in data entry;
- Good communication skill and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of English*
- Experience coordinate with International branch is plus**
- Result oriented & Team player
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Be part of our hugely international environment, we have more than 35 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit provided for expats.
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!