Junior .NET Developer
Chilindo is primarily looking for individuals with a curious mind that have a drive for software development. We are interested in hearing about any personal projects you may be working on or any self-learning you are undertaking; you will need to show a track record in software development that can showcase your capabilities. There are plenty of opportunities within the team to both teach and learn so we are looking for candidates with excellent technical and communication skills and are able to clearly express themselves and their ideas. The ideal candidates are experienced developers that are self-motivated and can motivate their team at all time.
What you will do
- Develop high quality and well-documented applications to support our key business processes based on user requirements
- Investigate and implement new technologies to improve our current applications and ensuring we have the best tech-stack to make our services scalable
- Perform testing of ongoing development projects to ensure the code is immaculate and ready for deployment
- Suggest new ways to improve our development track and future projects
What you should have
The core technical skills we are looking for are as follows:
- At least 3 years of .NET 4.5+ experience and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with SCM/Warehouse/Purchasing/Customer Service system or similar systems
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Ability to design and implement robust and widely used multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with MSSQL (or other relational databases) database design and implementation
- Good knowledge of ORM’s is a must (preferably Entity Framework and/or NHibernate)
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Agile experience
- Experience in Testing (MS Unit/TDD/Unit Test)
- Experience in Redis or similar
- Eagerness to understand how things work
- Open mind and pro-activeness
- High sense of responsibility for the quality of your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to be based in Bangkok, Thailand or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Open to both locals and foreigners
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!