Customer Service Associate / Call Center
At Chilindo we’re changing how E-commerce is done – focusing on creating a fun shopping experience for our customers and letting them decide the prices. We zig when others zag, love analytical skills and approaches to problems but do our best to remain execution-focused - believing people should be measured not only on credentials but equally on their grit and natural ability to perform.
With our unique online gamified auction model, Chilindo offers a distinct experience which stands out from other e-commerce platforms. Here, visitors are able to enjoy the thrill of bidding and buying without fixed prices, adding a sense of achievement before checking out.
As one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia, we are now more than 1000+ Chilindonians, have hit more than 15+ million registered users and deliver more than 900,000 orders monthly as we continue to make strides on our journey to become the world's number 1 discovery shopping platform.
We are a leader in the field of E-commerce in Thailand with aspirations and resources to achieve a truly global presence. Having great success locally, we are currently in the process of expanding into foreign markets and currently have offices in Bangkok (HQ), Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh and China.
We are always on the look for talented young candidates to join our teams and no place more so than in our Customer Service division. We believe in growing people from within the company, and if you have the right attitude, mindset and skills we provide both a job now and a career path for your future! If you are a problem-solver, enjoy helping people and think you have what it takes so help provide an excellent customer service experience to one of Thailand’s most ambitious E-commerce then apply with your updated CV.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring a great customer experience, communication efficiently and transparently both verbally and in writing;
- Engaging directly with our customers by telephone and using Facebook, Line, Email, etc.;
- Advising customers about products and promotions;
- Handling customer inquiries regarding payments and order statuses;
- Providing solutions to any issues or problems reported by customers;
- Assist team leaders and management with new ways to improve our Customer Service Experience
What you should have
- Bachelors degree in any relevant field;
- Customer Service mindset and be able to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and flair for understanding and handling customer request with compassion and efficiency;
- Positive teamwork mentality;
- Ability to work in a structured and organized manner; you get the job done;
- Good computer skills; especially typing and comfortable using various tools;
- Good command of English is a big plus, but not a requirement;
- Previous experience in call center a plus.
Why you will love it here
- Be part of one of Thailand and the regions’ fastest growing E-commerce companies; we have big goals and with Chilindo you are free to show what you can do and grow with us;
- Wear what you want, be yourself at work;
- Competitive salary, incl. Bonus and Overtime Pay;
- Company outings and parties;
- Training; internal language and skills courses provided for staff;
- Social Security (SSO)