Financial Controller (China)
Southeas Asia’s fastest growing e-commerce company is looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance & Accounting team at our Regional Headquarter in Bangkok - Ekkamai to join our team. In this job, you will be responsible for helping lead the business in its next phase of growth.
We are looking for someone with strong knowledge of taxation and auditing, with an ability to get things done and a desire to support in growing and improving our accounting department. As a financial controller, you will be in charge of all general accounting tasks for our business operations in China as such Chinese language is a must.
You will be reporting directly to and working closely with the CFO and Deputy CFO on all matters related to our company in China. You will assist in providing key strategic knowledge and advise to the management team on how we deal with Financial and legal matters in China and in cooperation with the expansion team help ensure that we are on top of things as we continue growing our Chinese operations.
We envision you are someone with strong accounting and controlling knowledge, ability to take ownership of your tasks and desire to work in a company where you can make an impact. We are a young startup, we have plenty of fun and exciting challenges ahead of us and there will be the opportunity to be given a lot of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown.
In return we offer a job in a fun and hard-working startup company, with a lot of room for both personal and business growth as we continue to expand our business operations in China and Southeast Asia.
What you will do:
- Supervise general accounting operations;
- Provide strategic and tactical advise to management on Finance matters related to China;
- Ensure that accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles;
- Coordinate and work with external auditors;
- Prepare expenses for suppliers;
- Oversee all Tax invoices are correct;
- Co-ordinate with Overseas supplier, Shipping and Shipper for the monthly service expense;
- Ensure daily bank statements and expenses are in order;
- Responsibility for 2c2p payout reports and COD payout reports;
- Handle any ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by Management team.
What you should have:
- Three years’ relative work experience in finance, controlling, accounting auditing or similar functions;
- MBA in Finance and/or Accounting or CPA licensed;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, audit, controls and consolidation;
- Excellent technical ability and attention to detail;
- Challenges status quo;
- Ability to supervise and develop staff;
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be a big plus;
- Experience and/or interest in Ecommerce will be a plus;
- Chinese language is a must.
Why you will love it here:
- Be part of our hugely international environment, we have more than 30+ nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Frequent staff activities and company parties;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!