Video Production Assistant
Looking to break in to Video Production? Do you want more than just a job? If you are looking for a chance to showcase and grow your skills while working in a dynamic and truly team oriented environment, with engaged and enthusiastic colleagues, then we are looking for a talented Video Production Assistant, with a can-do attitude for our growing Video Production department at our Ekkamai and Bearing offices in Bangkok.
You should love telling a story, and captivating an audience. You're looking for a place where your contributions matter, and you take pride in making beautiful and thoughtful video content. You care about getting things done the "right" way and you're excited to play an important supporting role on a growing team. The successful candidate will be able to work well both independently and collaboratively with teams across the company, meaning communication and attitude are key to success. We are always looking for people with willingness and desire to grow, and for the person with the right skills, talent and attitude, there will be opportunities to move in to a bigger role with more responsibility.
If this sounds like a job for you please apply with your update CV in English.
What you will do
Pre - Production
- Duties may involve anything from general office administration tasks to organization of locations, talent, inventory, prop listings, public relations, setting and cleaning up locations, etc.
- Assist VDO team with any on site requirements during the shoot;
- Crowd control, equipment maintenance/ security during production;
- Talent, location and prop organization.
- Maintain and pack up video equipment after job is completed;
- Make sure that all inventory is updated and all equipment is undamaged and accounted for;
- Assist production manager and VDO team with any requests needed for post production.
What you should have
- Thai Nationality
- Educational background in multimedia/videography/film studies is a Plus;
- Very initiative and switched on;
- Result-oriented attitude (Get things done!);
- Proven experience of being a team member with a "Can do" attitude;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel;
- Experience on camera work and editing software is a plus;
- Thai Driver's license for Car and Motorbike
- Able to drive manual and automatic for both Car and Motorbike
Why you will love it here
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Be part of our hugely international environment, we have more than 22 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them;
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work.
About Chilindo Co.,Ltd
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!