3D Artist Games & Videos - Playlab
We are looking for a talented and experienced 3D Artist to join our expanding Art Team. You should be expert in Maya and Photoshop with an understanding of best practice workflow in a 3D video pipeline.
You are a collaborative team player and a problem solver with a focused attention to detail. You’ll work closely with our concept artists and animators as a part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help shape the next generation of Playlab games and Chilindo videos.
This is a key role for our Art Team and an opportunity to contribute to an invested and driven tech company. We are looking for someone willing to push quality, creativity and storytelling to deliver impactful video content relevant to Chilindo as well as successful games.
What you will do
- 3D asset creation – modelling and texturing a wide range of 3D assets;
- Produce subdivision and low poly models using Maya and Photoshop;
- Understand the character being created; their narrative, motivations and gameplay potential and weave that into your work;
- Rig and skin your characters; make them ready for animation as well as take a scene through all steps from shading, lighting and rendering to make a beautiful final image;
- Collaborate with fellow Character Artists to maintain the highest quality throughout development; on budget, on time and in the style.
What you should have
- 3+ years of 3D Artist experience working in game and video production;
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail;
- Expert in Autodesk Maya and Photoshop. It would be a BONUS if you are good in ZBrush, After Effect, 3D Coat and Unity;
- Understanding of advanced materials and shaders;
- Knowledge of best practice, workflow and techniques for producing content in a 3D video or cinematics pipeline;
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and on schedule;
- Excellent communicator, able to present ideas both verbally and visually;
- Willingness to take constructive feedback and work in a team oriented, collaborative setting;
- Proven experience of being a team player with a “Can do” attitude;
- Flexibility to put in extra hours when necessary
Why you will love it here
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Be part of a truly international environment;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Free catered lunch with a new menu every day;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!
We are a leading game developer & publisher, capable of producing social games from inception to completion. We are the home of popular game titles Juice Cubes and Jungle Cubes, with many more on the way! In four years of mobile game development, our games have achieved over 25 million downloads around the world.PlayLab was founded in January 2012 by a handful of passionate gamers. We are a curious, creative, close-knit, fun-loving bunch. We have a unique way of doing things - the PlayLab way. It’s how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value for our customers.We are looking for dynamic, & team-oriented individuals to join our rapidly growing company as we continue forward to the next level.