Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Frontend Web Developer for our in-house team. Under supervision of the CTO, and in cooperation with backend developers, you will get the chance to participate in creating appealing UI and top-class user experience. The ideal candidate should have flair for design and possess the creative-thinking skills necessary to create an aesthetically appealing site.
We mainly work with custom responsive CSS and jQuery on top of a ASP.net driven site, so experience working with ASP.net driven websites is an advantage, but not a requirement.
The core duties will include:
- Continually refining and improving current application design to deliver an improved experience to our many users
- Working with the development teams to deliver new functionality
- Participate in design decisions, code reviews and user testing
- Maintain the high standards expected within the IT department
- 5+ years experience in the development of web applications.
- Expertise in HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with custom responsive styling.
- Experience working with responsive frameworks.
- Flair for UI/UX-design, driven to participate in the creative process.
- Ability to work independently without technical supervision.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with ASP.net websites
- Experience in Facebook API integration
- Experience in Magento or Wordpress
- Full stack development experience
- Be part of a truly international environment; we have more than 27 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them;
- Be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit, Health Insurance and Relocation Assistance will be provided for expats;
- Location: Ekkamai, Bangkok, Thailand.