Game Designer - Playlab Games
We are looking for an talented Junior Game Designer who is self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You are someone who take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality-focused products.
You are someone with strong design skills and the ability to adapt to various forms of content or systems design. You are capable of taking responsibility for realizing our design philosophies in the form of fun and engaging content.
What you will do:
- Design new levels for Match 3 and Casual Games;
- Develop additional content to already existing productions;
- Work on pitch and design documents for new games.
What you should have:
- Open to all nationalities. Outside Thailand applications will also be considered;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education in computer science, engineering, science or digital art related field. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply);
- A minimum of 1 years' game design experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment;
- Strong passion for Match-3 and casual games;
- Passion for playing and making games;
- Strong visual aesthetic;
- A firm understanding of basic game design principles and have previously developed content to already existing productions.
If you are still reading this and we’ve managed to spark your interest, put together a resume and send it over to us. We’d be happy to have you join our talented team, and have you work together with.
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Be part of a truly international environment;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Free catered lunch with a new menu every day;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
We are a leading game developer & publisher, capable of producing social games from inception to completion. We are the home of popular game titles Juice Cubes and Jungle Cubes, with many more on the way! In four years of mobile game development, our games have achieved over 25 million downloads around the world.PlayLab was founded in January 2012 by a handful of passionate gamers. Now, we are a group of 80+ game enthusiasts ranging more than 18 nationalities. We are a curious, creative, close-knit, fun-loving bunch. We have a unique way of doing things - the PlayLab way. It’s how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value for our customers.We are looking for dynamic, & team-oriented individuals to join our rapidly growing company as we continue forward to the next level.