Are you talented and passionate graphic designer? Pocket PlayLab wants YOU to join our team as a Graphic Designer!
We are a leading game developer & publisher, capable of producing social games from inception to completion. We are the home of popular game titles Juice Cubes and Jungle Cubes, with many more on the way! In 6 years of mobile game development, our games have achieved over 22 million downloads around the world.
Pocket PlayLab was founded in January 2012 by a handful of passionate gamers. Now, we are a group of 40+ game enthusiasts ranging more than 13 nationalities. We are a curious, creative, close-knit, fun-loving bunch. We have a unique way of doing things - the Pocket PlayLab way. It’s how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value for our customers.
We are looking for dynamic, & team-oriented individuals to join our rapidly growing company as we continue forward to the next level.
The position will favour candidates who are self-motivated, excited about working in a fast and agile team. As our ideal candidate, you are a designer who can create stunning graphical layouts and functioning marketing material.
This person must have a strong understanding of readability and usability principles to create designs that are not only beautiful, but also highly functional, legible, and easy-to-understand.
What you would be doing:
- Work closely with our game team and the art team to create graphical assets and advertisements for all social platforms and all mobile app stores.
- Use and contribute to style guides and design documents to support a coherent visual experience throughout the company.
- Continuously sharpening skills with the Adobe Creative Suite (At least 3 years of experience):
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Excellent ability to create visually stunning slides in Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Strong collaboration skills, driving you to always develop the best ideas, whether they are yours or not.
- Clear and concise communication skills, enabling you to explain the idea behind your visual design solutions.
- Solve challenging design problems with dedication.
- Have a good sense of humor
- Passionate about gaming
- Can play games
- Native Thai speaker
- Good Command in English
- Video making and editing is a plus
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
What we look for in all new employees:
- Gets things done and think about the long term impact of their work.
- An eagerness to learn more.
- Fun to be around even when all systems have gone haywire.
Note : Applications without portfolio will not be considered
Bonus & Perks:
- An amazing workplace with super fun gaming and break areas;
- Attractive salary package;
- Free daily lunch, snacks and drinks;
- 12 days of Vacation plus 13 days of public holidays per year;
- 30 sick days per year;
- Being part of Asia’s most influential gaming companies.