System Analyst/Designer (UI/UX) (Entry Level)
We are looking for hungry candidates with interest in business analysis, tech and business optimization for our new business optimization team. The job will primarily involve working with wireframe doing mockups for both existing digital business processes as well as new IT improvement projects. You will be responsible for helping the management team lay out the foundation for our IT development teams to create better, more intuitive and efficient business systems and processes for all areas of the business.
Most important for the role is that you have a solid business understanding, hard-working attitude and willingness to learn; no development background is expected, but some technical flair and understanding is required in order to learn/use wireframing tools effectively and in order collaborate with the tech teams.
The designer will be working closely with the CEO and CTO in order to draw up mockups of both improvements/changes to existing systems as well as creating elaborate and detailed wireframe designs of entirely new systems and digital business processes.
We envision that you are smart, business savy, and have a strong interest in tech and eCommerce. The job could be a first step into a career in IT/Tech. You will be working directly with the management team, so there will be plenty of opportunity to learn about the business and for the candidate with the right attitude and skills there is opportunity to be given a lot of responsibility and to grow into a bigger role working on things such as business analysis, process improvement, UX and IT projects in the future.
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Business field or any related field;
- Great logical thinking;
- Amazing problem-solving skills;
- Business minded; able to understand business needs and to make improvements to business processes;
- Technical flair;
- Passion and willingness to learn;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Be part of a truly international environment, we have more than 27 nationalities at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take good care of them.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Work Permit and Insurance provided for expats.