Senior iOS Developer
Our Chilindo mobile teams are working with world-class UX, design, and engineering teams to build and define the future of e-commerce. We are looking for developers who are passionate about iOS development and mobile at large. If you care about the best user experience, low crash counts and responsive applications, you’re set. We would love for you to join us to push boundaries as we craft the best physical retail experience for our 8 million+ users.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5+ years mobile development and deep familiarity with Objective-C, SWIFT 3+ and Cocoa Touch
- Created an iOS app, including designing a UI and handling back-end integrations from scratch
- Worked with in-house development and have published innovative quality iOS apps in the App Store
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and estimate time
- Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team;
- Excellent testing/ QA skills;
- Good English communication skill.
Minimum Technical Skills:
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Understands common iOS design patterns, i.e. MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and APIs (crash reporting, analytics, push notifications services etc.)
- Experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with localization and internalizations (UI, Measurements and Units)
- Effective use of Git version control system and familiar with git-flow principles (Github, bitbucket)
- Experience with benchmarking, performance-analysis and optimization
- Experience with security and encryption, keychains, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Unit Testing, TDD, UI Testing)
- Familiarity with continuous integration is preferred
- Familiarity with Web Socket is preferred
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Solid experience with Interface Builder, XIBs, Storyboards and Auto Layouts
- Solid experience with multi-threading (OperationQueue, GDC, etc)
- Solid experience with networking programming (NSURLConnection, NSURLSession, CFNetwork, AFNetworking, Alamofire, Moya)
- Experience with Core Data, SQLite or Realm
- Experience with CoreLocation and MapKit, WebKit etc.
- Experience with Social Network integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc)
- Experience with with QuartzCore, Core Animation, Core Audio and AVFoundation
- Familiar with Reactive Programming principles and frameworks (RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa)
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Be part of a truly international environment, we have more than 27 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Free catered lunch with a new menu every day;
- Frequent staff activities and company parties;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!