We are looking for an ambitious, data-savy marketer to join our enthusiastic and talented Performance Marketing Team. As a Performance Marketer at Chilindo you will be responsible for tracking, testing and improving our acquisition efforts.
We are restructuring the department and looking for passionate and engaged marketers who want to make a difference, and help truly optimize and scale our user acquisition efforts through Facebook and Social Media. Being the catalyst for growth and a focal point in taking the business to the next level as we continue our expansion globally and across the region.
You will need solid performance marketing skills and a good business mind. It's great if you possess a creative side and understand how to enhance ads to better reach your target customer but you should first and foremost have solid foundations in digital/performance marketing. We envision that being someone who lives and breathes ROI goals, CPA targets and LTV expectations.
As such, you should be analytical; able to work with data, spreadsheets and testing, analyzing and optimizing campaigns, yet at the same time possess a creative side and be able to give general input; equally comfortable thinking outside the box, strategizing and driving our digital marketing efforts and growth forward.
Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing performance marketing activities. You should have a great understanding of Social media and preferably have a good allround understanding of Paid, Organic Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing. We are looking to improve across all these areas and looking for opportunities to drive more and better qualified traffic to the site.
In return, for the person with the right skills and attitude, what we are offering is a challenging, high-impact, high-growth role with plenty of opportunity to grow up and take on more responsibility with the world’s number one auction site, and one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the region.
What you will do:
- Creation and daily monitoring of Facebook advertising campaigns;
- Testing and analysis of key metrics to optimize performance and meet business objectives;
- Monitoring of daily reporting statistics for accuracy;
- Assist in testing and growth of Facebook Advertising;
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website;
- Brainstorming new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook and other channels.
What you should have:
- 2+ years Experience in Digital Marketing;
- Experience in e-commerce a definite plus;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience in working with datasets and performing quantitative analysis;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability;
- Go getter attitude.
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Be part of a truly international environment; we have more than 35 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit provided for Expats
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!