Junior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a talented Junior Frontend Developer for our in-house team. Under supervision of the CTO, and in cooperation with backend developers, you will get the chance to participate in creating appealing UI and user experience for our new Customer Service platform. The ideal candidate should have flair for design and possess the creative-thinking skills necessary to create an aesthetically appealing, as well as intuitive and efficient site.
We mainly work with (customized) Bootstrap-based frameworks and jQuery on top of a MVC-driven site, so experience working with Razor-syntax is an advantage, but not a requirement.
The core duties will include:
- Continually refining and improving current application design to deliver an improved experience to our many users
- Working with the development teams to deliver new functionality
- Participate in design decisions, code reviews and user testing
- Maintain the high standards expected within the IT department
- 2+ years experience in the development of web applications.
- Expertise in HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with custom responsive styling.
- Experience working with responsive frameworks.
- Flair for UI/UX-design, driven to participate in the creative process.
- Ability to work independently without technical supervision.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Magento and Wordpress
- Experience working with mvc.net or asp.net websites
- Be part of a truly international environment; we have more than 27 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them;
- Be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit, Health Insurance and Relocation Assistance will be provided for expats;
- Location: Ekkamai, Bangkok, Thailand.