Software Engineer (Unity) - Playlab Games
Do you consider yourself dynamic and team-oriented? Do you want to work on building front end for games that millions people play? If you answered YES to both questions, Playlab wants you to join our team as a Front-End Software Engineer!
As a front-end software engineer, your prime responsibility is to implement and support features needed in our games as well as working together with systems engineers on the team to ensure our games are playable everywhere in the world at all tome. For this position you will get to work on Juice Cubes, a game downloaded more than 23 Million times, as well as upcoming titles. You will get to work on technologies such as Unity, C++, C#, etc.
What you will do:
- Improve and support current features;
- Implement and support new features;
- Make sure our backend is of great quality by avoiding any down time;
- Investigate and implement new technologies to improve our service.
What you should have:
- Open to all nationalities. Outside Thailand applications will also be considered;
- At least 5 years of working experiences to work related;
- Experience making games in Unity as well as native iOS and Android (C++, etc.)
- Track record of games shipped
- Can write clean and easy to understand code
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Willing to be based in Ekkamai, Bangkok, Thailand
What we look for in all new employees
- Gets things done and think about the long term impact of their work;
- An eagerness to learn more;
- Fun to be around even when all systems have gone haywire.
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Be part of a truly international environment;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Free catered lunch with a new menu every day;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
We are a leading game developer & publisher, capable of producing social games from inception to completion. We are the home of popular game titles Juice Cubes and Jungle Cubes, with many more on the way! In four years of mobile game development, our games have achieved over 25 million downloads around the world.
PlayLab was founded in January 2012 by a handful of passionate gamers. Now, we are a group of 80+ game enthusiasts ranging more than 18 nationalities. We are a curious, creative, close-knit, fun-loving bunch. We have a unique way of doing things - the PlayLab way. It’s how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value for our customers.
We are looking for dynamic, & team-oriented individuals to join our rapidly growing company as we continue forward to the next level.