DevOps - Server/System Administrator
We are looking for a devoted server administrator with the skills and desire to participate in bringing our IT operations to the next level. The jobs includes monitoring, tuning and scaling our server environment to always meet the constantly growing needs of the business, which also requires to optimize the workflows and adapt automatization to the server deployment processes. Our servers are remotely hosted, but self administrated.
Our server environment is primarily based on self-hosted windows platforms, so this is the key area of expertise, but experience working with linux environments and cloud computing (AWS, Azure) in general is definitely a plus.
The key to the job is a solid background of skills, but just as well a positive attitude and flexibility, wanting to be give your best effort to the our company.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience, in computer science, engineering or associated field;
- 5+ years of related database analysis/engineering or administration experience;
- Senior level skills in at least some areas of the work;
- Adaptive and motivated to embrace new technologies that may be relevant work with;
- Medium/High experience working with MS SQL servers, including replications and HA;
- Medium experience working with IIS in clustered environments;
- Experience with Redis Backplane, ShellScript, NGINX and CI/CD (Jenkins, Octoploy)
- Background in database development is considered a definite plus;
- Software development background/experience is not needed, but is considered a plus;
- Oral, written and excellent interpersonal communication skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Ability and willingness to continue to expand knowledge and experience; be detail oriented; and prioritize and complete assigned tasks within required deadlines;
- Self-starter, self-directed with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Why you will love it here
- Be part of our hugely international environment; we have more than 22 nationalities here at Chilindo;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Frequent staff activities and company parties;
- Awesome social events and parties for employees;
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work;
- Work Permit and Health Insurance provided for expats.
- Location: Ekkamai, Bangkok, Thailand
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 900 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of the fastest growing e-commerce site in the country, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of small, independent team at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!