Warehouse Team Leader
We are looking for effective Warehouse Team Leader who can manage a team, make sure things get done on time and ensure a good work flow. The Warehouse Team Leader reports to the Warehouse Manager.
At Chilindo we are always looking for our warehouse workers to grow their careers, do you have what it takes to become a warehouse team leader? Here’s what we are looking for:
What you will do:
- Report to the Shift supervisors and Warehouse Managers.
- Manage the operation within your daily area of responsibility, managing a team of warehouse team members.
- Be responsible for achieving Chilindo’s operational targets, goals and KPI's for the purpose of ensuring efficiency in our warehouse operation.
- Manage and motivate the team by giving direction and leadership monitoring performance to ensure Chilindo achieves high performance levels.
- Ensure operational targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide accurate daily information to enable an effective handover to the next shift.
- Ensure warehouse team members comply with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure any disciplinary action is carried out following company procedure, and aim to resolve any grievances on a day-to-day basis by leading by example.
- Undertake such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function and department deemed by the warehouse management.
What you should have:
- At least 2 years of working experience in Warehouse;
- Proven experience of being a team player with a “Can do” attitude.;
- Good Knowledge of the warehouse management computer systems. Good PC skills;
- Understanding and willingness to be involved with company disciplinary procedures;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines;
- A good communicator both verbal and written. Basic English speaking is an advantage;
- A flexible team based approach, with reliable references from current employees;
- General awareness of health and safety;
- Forklift truck license. This is preferable but not essential as training will be given.
Why you will love it here:
- We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and advance;
- Creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of e-commerce;
- Competitive salary package based on skills and experience. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Chance to be part of one of SEA's fastest growing e-commerce companies and work with some of the best in business;
- Great opportunity to grow with the company;
- Frequent staff activities and company parties.
We are one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing E-commerce companies striving to become the best within our field. We're currently over 1000 employees internationally across our many departments and aim to grow even more next year. Under the direction of a clear strategic vision, we believe in providing an environment which empowers our employees whilst providing the tools to nurture personal as well as corporate growth.
If you are looking for a chance to build your career with a worldwide community of over 8 million users, and to develop your skills as a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the region, you’re in the right place!
We offer a job in a fast paced, fun and challenging start-up environment. Get ready to learn a lot and be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown. As a part of one of our passionate, independent teams at Chilindo, you’ll be free to dream and succeed!
Bid, Buy, Smile!